Saturday, April 17, 2010

PC fair + KL trip 16-18 April

Went to KL for 2 days 2 nights...

First of all, sit my junior-Wan Lin's car from UTP to KL.... then we have lost and go around finding UM... then at the end managed to find the place and waited for my brother to pick me up and have a dinner at PJ which he said it is well-known as the cheapest store around with nice food... I ordered a Hokkien Char Kuey Teow and went to my brother's house for a nice rest...

17th April Morning: Next day, I went to KLCC to shopping and go to PC fair as well.... Initially planned to buy External HDD but ended up bought this 2 things which also can considered as items in my buying list :
A Logitech Laser mouse that I successfully get a much cheaper price by negotiating with the promoter who wanna go for lunch at that time... wakakaka... Selling price=RM49... buying price=RM38.... some more got 3 years warranty.... =)


Next item is Sony Earphone MDR-ED12LP..... I want to have white color to match with my white Vaio CS but only have this Silver Black color left... so I negotiated with the boss and at the end the boss sold it to me at RM38 which is RM21 cheaper than retail price.... Not sure the boss got mixed up with the prcing or not la since he looks busy at that moment... wakakakaka...... Not bad la this earphone.... good sound with bass boost.... then promoter who negotiate with me at the 1st place b4 I talk to the boss promised gave me free gifts if I buy this earphone....

She offered me the cap and key chains..... I take the cap only as the key chains looks ugly.... the cap looks nice by the way...... muahahaha...... this PC fair surprises me that i bought this 2 cheap stocks... Yippie....!


The sony free cap, wearing earphone, using laser mouse and me in this pic.....

Oh ya, I had my dinner with my MMU friends at SS2 Murni.... whooaaa... this mamak store is amazing... western, roti, mee, curry, mamak rice... everything also have.... I ate the roti ayam which is delicious and ordered a mango special for drink.... total: rm10 which i think quite worth it.... however i forgot to take the pics... how much i wish to share this store's food with u all... btw, my friend ordered a roti hawaian that i wanna strongly recommend to u all.....its the best roti canai+pizza i ever have..... So, next time remember to go PJ SS2 Murni and try the foods there....

No comments:

Post a Comment