Monday, October 25, 2010

25 Oct 2010


Today is EDX again.... forgot how many anniversary d.... I get to chat with a few seniors about their projects. Interesting some how.... Then I bought zinger combo set plus cheezy wedges for RM11.80. Okay, for me it is kinda not worth because I still feel hungry after i finished them up.

The most important thing happened today I want to said is not EDX. I only can said life is complex... My wise Buddha, please teaches me your wisdom. When I want it, you let me down; After I totally forget about it, you tempt me again!!! 我渴望的时候,你让我失望;当我不再痴心妄想了,你才来诱惑我!!! 你想点啊? 不要耍我呀!我不能受到刺激。。。。 

现在我唯一能做的就是,走一步是一步。。。尽量以平常心对待咯!

Buddha, hope you can lead me to the right destination ~ I give myself to you, I trusted your wisdom, do not leave me behind....

p.s: this is not a emo post....

No comments:

Post a Comment